Quantum Aviation Trolley
The world's lightest certified trolley
The next generation of lightweight fuel efficient trolleys are here! Quantum results from the unique collaboration between Norduyn, a designer/manufacturer of high end composite products and LSG Sky Chefs, a world-leading turn-key service integrator for commercial airlines. The resulting Quantum trolleys weigh under 10 kilograms (22 lbs), are significantly more energy efficient generating measurable cost savings to our airline customers.
- Weight Reduction: 40 percent lighter than traditional aluminum-frame trolleys
- Environmental Efficiency: reduced fuel-burn and a smaller environmental footprint
- Certified: Fully airworthiness certified solution
- High insulating properties: requiring far less dry ice
- Durable: the single body shell offers a durable and impact resistant structure
- Less Maintenance: inventory and maintenance costs reduced through a design with significantly fewer parts
- Improved Fleet Management: fitted with RFID chips, which deliver better results than bar-coding
- Improved ergonomics: no sharp edges as found on aluminum frame trolleys
Discover the difference
Quantum trolleys are made entirely from composites. Composite materials are progressively replacing aluminum and other metal alloys in commercial airplanes. Weight-saving is the principal reason for this move to composites as lighter planes mean reduced operating costs.
There is also lower maintenance with composites, which demonstrate better fatigue performance and no corrosion.
Don't be fooled by 40 year old technology hidden behind flashy colors – Switch to Quantum trolleys and discover savings and performance!